If you thought that maybe the design on Apple’s iPod touch and nano are getting a bit old and could do with a refresh, it seems that you might not have to wait too long for that to happen. According to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, he has recently released a new report suggesting that Apple could be releasing all new iPod touch and nano devices this September. So far both devices have yet to receive substantial upgrades, with the iPod touch receiving a new color (white) last year and seeing its entry level price drop, both devices have remained pretty much the same which in the tech world where things are evolving at a fast pace, might be considered to be “old”. September is also when Apple is expected to announce and launch the next-gen iPhone, so perhaps there is a chance that both the iPod touch and iPod nano could be announced alongside it. Kuo has been pretty accurate with his predictions in the past, but since the future is uncertain and is subject to change, we suggest you not get your hopes up just yet, and be sure to check back with us at a later date for the follow-up.
- 2013-07-01: iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2013-06-27: Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-17: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-06-14: Microsoft Office Available On iPhone; Requires Office 365 Subscription
- 2013-05-30: Apple Files $53 Million Settlement Concerning Wet iPhones And iPod Touch Models
- 2013-05-30: 100 Million iPod Touch Units Sold And Counting
- 2009-07-24: iPods to die when their gross margins will be too low
- 2009-11-22: iPod touch to get camera in spring?