If you thought that maybe the design on Apple’s iPod touch and nano are getting a bit old and could do with a refresh, it seems that you might not have to wait too long for that to happen. According to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, he has recently released a new report suggesting that Apple could be releasing all new iPod touch and nano devices this September. So far both devices have yet to receive substantial upgrades, with the iPod touch receiving a new color (white) last year and seeing its entry level price drop, both devices have remained pretty much the same which in the tech world where things are evolving at a fast pace, might be considered to be “old”. September is also when Apple is expected to announce and launch the next-gen iPhone, so perhaps there is a chance that both the iPod touch and iPod nano could be announced alongside it. Kuo has been pretty accurate with his predictions in the past, but since the future is uncertain and is subject to change, we suggest you not get your hopes up just yet, and be sure to check back with us at a later date for the follow-up.
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- iRadio Rumored For Fall Launch Alongside iOS 7
- Apple Reportedly Looking To Pay Half The Royalty Rates That Pandora Does
- Apple Executives Reportedly Met Up With Jimmy Iovine To Talk Music Streaming
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor