Although it’s not the first time we have seen a replica hidden blade before from Assasin’s Creed, it is the first time that one has been made available for sale to the public. The ”role play” hidden blade gauntlet is made by prop maker NECA and will be sold exclusively at Gamestop. Parents need not to worry as the blade is made of PVC and ABS plastic as opposed to steel like the real one in the game, so one can only do so much damage with it. The blade stays onto your wrist thanks to a belt and some velcro straps.
If you are doubting the blade’s ability then go ahead and check out Gamestop’s demo video. The spring definitely allows for quick access to the blade. This hidden blade is modeled after Ezio’s one, not Altair’s. This hidden blade would most definitely make a great addition to any Ezio halloween costume or would just be cool to show off to your friends. If you’re interested, you can pre-order the blade for $40 from Gamestop with a release date of 10/30/2012.
- 2014-04-21: 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-21: Assassin's Creed: Unity Could Feature 4-Player Co-Op [Rumor]
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-24: Assassin's Creed Unity Pre-Orders Have Begun
- 2014-03-23: 4Chan User Allegedly Turns GameStop Into Their Own Private Bank
- 2014-03-18: Walmart Video Game Trade-In Puts GameStop At Risk
- 2013-08-27: Xbox One Will Be Given To GameStop Managers For Free At Launch
- 2013-08-27: GameStop Managers To Receive A Free PS4, Seven Games On Nov. 15
- 2013-08-26: 250GB Blue Sony PS3 Is A GameStop Exclusive This October 8th