While the BlackBerry Bold 99xx has a physical keyboard, it can get pretty tedious to make calls with it especially when you have to hold down the alt key to turn the alphabets into numbers. It makes you wonder why didn’t RIM create a dialpad app for the touchscreen instead? Well, you don’t have to wonder anymore, as a developer has decided to solve that problem for you. Introducing easyDial – an app that gives you a touchscreen dialpad for you to make calls.
For folks who just picked up a BlackBerry after leaving a touchscreen device, this app should help ease the transition process. Unfortunately easyDial isn’t free but it only costs $0.99, which isn’t too bad. Check it out on the BlackBerry App World if you’re interested.
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry Newsstand And News To Be Discontinued
- 2014-03-09: Customizable BBM PINs Could Be A Paid Feature
- 2014-03-06: BBM PINs Could Be Customizable In The Future
- 2014-03-05: BBM Channel Subscriptions Doubled After Cross-Platform Release
- 2014-03-05: BlackBerry Explains Ads For BBM