While the BlackBerry Bold 99xx has a physical keyboard, it can get pretty tedious to make calls with it especially when you have to hold down the alt key to turn the alphabets into numbers. It makes you wonder why didn’t RIM create a dialpad app for the touchscreen instead? Well, you don’t have to wonder anymore, as a developer has decided to solve that problem for you. Introducing easyDial – an app that gives you a touchscreen dialpad for you to make calls.
For folks who just picked up a BlackBerry after leaving a touchscreen device, this app should help ease the transition process. Unfortunately easyDial isn’t free but it only costs $0.99, which isn’t too bad. Check it out on the BlackBerry App World if you’re interested.
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry Newsstand And News To Be Discontinued
- 2014-03-09: Customizable BBM PINs Could Be A Paid Feature
- 2014-03-06: BBM PINs Could Be Customizable In The Future
- 2014-03-05: BBM Channel Subscriptions Doubled After Cross-Platform Release
- 2014-03-05: BlackBerry Explains Ads For BBM