If you’ve been asking for Timeline on the Facebook pages of your mobile device, then today’s your lucky day. It seems that Facebook has started to deploy its Timeline functionality to pages on the mobile platform this week. One Australian fellow sent a screenshot of Timeline on his mobile device, as you can see above. And judging from the looks of it, the design now features a cover photo, detailed information in the “About” section, new icons on the page, and larger Like button, particularly on the iPhone app.
Also, as noted by Inside Facebook, some pages on the mobile web version have smaller Like buttons due to the Message button. It’s important to note that Timeline for personal profiles was already launched by Facebook a long time ago. Timeline for pages on mobile devices, on the other hand, has taken more time to be available. Facebook users will probably find this update nifty, since adding a cover photo and a detailed page description to profile pages will give users a better idea as to what that specific page is all about.
Next Story: Apple products are now green again
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2013-04-14: Facebook Timeline Designer Nicholas Felton Leaves The Company
- 2013-03-01: Facebook Tests New Timeline Designs, 'Like Page' Button
- 2012-11-08: Facebook Just Made The Best Couples Scrapbook
- 2012-10-31: Facebook May Be Ditching The Two-Column Timeline Design
- 2012-08-14: Facebook has new "Expecting a Baby" Timeline event