We have just received the most recent indication that the Samsung Galaxy S3 that was just announced to come in a Garnet Red color is not the last – which also means it that there will be other colors coming your way. Since yesterday, the good people over at AT&T have already made it known that from July 15th onwards, the mobile carrier will start to receive pre-orders for the Garnet Red Samsung Galaxy S3. This would go some way in keeping the Marble White and Pebble Blue Galaxy S3s company around the world.
Samsung did drop a hint that they might just be working on other colored variants in the future, where a Samsung UK spokesperson did make a mention concerning Pocket-lint’s inquiry that touched on other color schemes, saying, “We will be announcing potential colour variants in due course.” I guess when you take the same route that Nintendo has always done with their Game Boys and DS Lites, you should not go wrong at all. After all, people like choice, don’t they?
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March