It took its time but it’s finally here: Hulu today officially announced the arrival of Hulu Plus on Apple TV. You now no longer have to make use of AirPlay just to get Hulu Plus via your Apple TV – launch the app on your Apple TV rightaway and you’re good to go. All you have to do is make sure you have a Hulu Plus subscription ($7.99/month), an Apple TV (with the Hulu app installed).
With Hulu Plus on your Apple TV, you now have access to TV programming from hundreds of content partners including networks like ABC, NBC, FOX, The CW and Univision. This means you’ll get to stream shows like Family Guy, Modern Family, MasterChef and New Girl without any hassle. Apple TV just got a lot better.RELATED
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Apple TV Receiving Major Software Refresh On September 18 [Report]
- Apple TV Update Brings VEVO, Disney Channel And More
- Apple, Time Warner Cable Nearing Deal To Bring Service To Apple TV
- Apple TV Gains HBO GO, WatchESPN Starting Today
- Follow: apple tv, hulu,