We’ve previously heard rumors of the iPhone 5 being released on Setember 21st, and now we’ve got more rumors corroborating with the date. According to the folks at iMore, whose sources have been accurate about dates in the past, the next generation iPhone will be announced on September 12th and will be released 9 days later on September 21st. As usual, we’ll take all rumors with a pinch of salt before believing anything.
In addition to the announcement of the iPhone 5, it was also mentioned that the iPad mini, a new iPod nano and a new iPod touch will also be unveiled at the same event. If the rumors turn out to be true, we could have a whole lot of new Apple products to look forward to later this year. September 12th is only six weeks away, so we won’t have to wait too long to find out. Which new Apple product are you most looking forward to? In the meantime, you can check out photographs and a video of the alleged iPhone 5.
Next Story: Mac OS X Mountain Lion: over 3 million downloads
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-09-02: Wal-Mart iPhone 5 And iPad Prices Slashed