We all love Lego don’t we? Well, so does German street artist Martin Heuwold a.k.a. Megx. But he took his love for Lego and art to a higher level by giving a bridge in Wuppertal, Germany the perfect Lego makeover. Megx transformed the bridge into a giant Lego-like structure using colored panels that looked like Lego bricks. Megx said that he had to get the full cooperation of the city and that the project took about four weeks to complete. Now, the 250 square meter-bridge that used to be a part the Wuppertal Bewegung e.V. – an old train line that is now used as a pedestrian and cycle path – is now widely considered a local attraction. Isn’t that cool? You can check out his work via his official website.
Next Story: Twitter introduces search autocomplete and more
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities