We all love Lego don’t we? Well, so does German street artist Martin Heuwold a.k.a. Megx. But he took his love for Lego and art to a higher level by giving a bridge in Wuppertal, Germany the perfect Lego makeover. Megx transformed the bridge into a giant Lego-like structure using colored panels that looked like Lego bricks. Megx said that he had to get the full cooperation of the city and that the project took about four weeks to complete. Now, the 250 square meter-bridge that used to be a part the Wuppertal Bewegung e.V. – an old train line that is now used as a pedestrian and cycle path – is now widely considered a local attraction. Isn’t that cool? You can check out his work via his official website.
Next Story: Twitter introduces search autocomplete and more
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: LEGO Power Brick Juices Up Your Handset
- 2014-02-25: LEGO The Hobbit Hits The Sony PS3
- 2014-02-17: LEGO Ghostbusters Make Its Mark
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment