Motorola will be launching its first Defy smartphone to feature a full QWERTY keyboard together with a touchscreen display in Brazil next month. It’s called the Motorola Defy Pro, and just like the original Defy model, it is dust-proof, water-resistant, and scratch-resistant – thanks to Corning’s Gorilla Glass display. But those who prefer a full QWERTY keyboard on their mobile devices will find the Motorola Defy Pro nifty, as it is both equipped with a full QWERTY keyboard and a touchscreen display.
Another cool thing about this smartphone is that it features instrumental dashboards to help you plan every step of your day. It has three dashboards – Outdoor View, Hiking View, and Workout View. They will provide weather forecasts, information about hiking trails, and a calorie monitor respectively. Other features include a 2.7-inch display screen, a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera, 2GB memory card pre-installed, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The Motorola Defy Pro will be available in Brazil this coming July 15. No word for a U.S. launch was announced.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case