Motorola will be launching its first Defy smartphone to feature a full QWERTY keyboard together with a touchscreen display in Brazil next month. It’s called the Motorola Defy Pro, and just like the original Defy model, it is dust-proof, water-resistant, and scratch-resistant – thanks to Corning’s Gorilla Glass display. But those who prefer a full QWERTY keyboard on their mobile devices will find the Motorola Defy Pro nifty, as it is both equipped with a full QWERTY keyboard and a touchscreen display.
Another cool thing about this smartphone is that it features instrumental dashboards to help you plan every step of your day. It has three dashboards – Outdoor View, Hiking View, and Workout View. They will provide weather forecasts, information about hiking trails, and a calorie monitor respectively. Other features include a 2.7-inch display screen, a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera, 2GB memory card pre-installed, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The Motorola Defy Pro will be available in Brazil this coming July 15. No word for a U.S. launch was announced.
- 2014-04-24 Motorola XT912A Spotted On GFXBench With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked