Back when the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S was going to be released, there were plenty of case leaks that helped us to speculate about what sort of features the tablet would have, and what it was going to look like. Well, it looks like that will be the case for the next generation iPhone as well. We’ve previously heard rumors about how the screen is going to be larger and that it’s going to have a different dock connector. While we can’t confirm those features personally, the folks over at MobileFun seem to think they can.
They’ve received images of alleged iPhone 5 cases that are said to protect a taller iPhone with a 4″ display. While I can’t tell from the images, the cases are also said to have room for a smaller 19 pin connector as well as w relocated headphone jack. Just like with the iPhone 4S, you can’t really trust photographs of cases out there. Anyhow, take this news with a pinch of salt and hold on to your hats – all shall be revealed in due time.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12 ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-09-02 Wal-Mart iPhone 5 And iPad Prices Slashed