Earlier today we reported that thanks to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, he reported that come September, there is a good chance that Apple could be launching an all new iPod touch and iPod nano, but what does he mean by that? Well according to the folks at Macotakara, the new iPod touch will feature a similar design to that of the next-gen iPhone, which according to rumors will not only be slimmer, but sport a 4” in-cell display as well. It is also expected to sport a rear-shell similar to the iPad, giving it a buffed finish look as opposed to a shiny finish which is how the current models look like. It is also expected to be powered by the iPhone 4S’ A5 processor. The report is also claiming that there is a hole at the bottom back of the device, although they were unsure as to what its function was. It’s a bit hard to picture what the device could look like based on the information above, so we guess we will have to wait and see if the rumors pan out. So, anyone looking forward to a redesigned iPod touch?
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- iRadio Rumored For Fall Launch Alongside iOS 7
- Apple Reportedly Looking To Pay Half The Royalty Rates That Pandora Does
- Apple Executives Reportedly Met Up With Jimmy Iovine To Talk Music Streaming
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor