Earlier today we reported that thanks to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, he reported that come September, there is a good chance that Apple could be launching an all new iPod touch and iPod nano, but what does he mean by that? Well according to the folks at Macotakara, the new iPod touch will feature a similar design to that of the next-gen iPhone, which according to rumors will not only be slimmer, but sport a 4” in-cell display as well. It is also expected to sport a rear-shell similar to the iPad, giving it a buffed finish look as opposed to a shiny finish which is how the current models look like. It is also expected to be powered by the iPhone 4S’ A5 processor. The report is also claiming that there is a hole at the bottom back of the device, although they were unsure as to what its function was. It’s a bit hard to picture what the device could look like based on the information above, so we guess we will have to wait and see if the rumors pan out. So, anyone looking forward to a redesigned iPod touch?
- 2013-06-27 Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-17 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-06-14 Microsoft Office Available On iPhone; Requires Office 365 Subscription
- 2013-05-30 Apple Files $53 Million Settlement Concerning Wet iPhones And iPod Touch Models
- 2013-05-30 100 Million iPod Touch Units Sold And Counting