The Nokia Lumia 910 is not yet released, but this particular smartphone did appear on a list of Nokia remote device access (RDA), which in essence, is a tool that delivers all the relevant information required by developers concerning the most recent hardware. Just what are the kinds of possibilities that the Nokia Lumia 910 will be able to deliver? Several technological experts claim that the Nokia Lumia 910 is part of the T-Mobile family, which in essence, is a different model of the Nokia Lumia 910. It will not be based on Windows Phone 8 thought, but will instead run on Windows Phone 7. After all, this is in good stead with previous rumors that T-Mobile was on its way of receiving its very own version of the Nokia Lumia 900.
Some folks do speculate that Nokia did not alter the model number of their devices for mobile carriers like T-Mobile, as the T-Mobile Lumia 710 remained just that. Hence, there is the possibility that this is not going to be a variant of the Lumia 900 for T-Mobile. What do you, dear reader, think about this? Could it be a prototype instead that saw action at Microsoft’s summit?
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635