So you love games eh? If you’ve been waiting for Rovio’s Amazing Alex on your Android and iOS device, then the waiting game is finally over. Rovio, a Finnish video game developer that’s best known as the creators of the Angry Birds franchise, is announcing the availability of Amazing Alex on both mobile platforms. Essentially, the game has a set of 35 fully interactive objects that players will need to move. Players can enable the objects to bounce, pop, ricochet, bash, and crash into each other and create an elaborate Rube Goldberg device.
Even better, players can also share their most creative solutions with friends and see what they came up with. Amazing Alex is available on the iPhone for for $0.99, and the iPad for $2.99. For Android, there’s a free version, a paid version for $0.99, and an HD version for $2.99. “We’re so excited for our fans to meet Amazing Alex,” said EVP of Games, Petri Jarvilehto. “We’ve taken out time polishing a fantastic game and believe we’re created something fun and accessible for all ages. We’ve had a lot of fun with the game, and we can’t wait to see what our fans come up with!”
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA