The folks over at Samsung must be grinning from ear to ear – after all, you would, too, if your latest product in the smartphone market has racked up over 10,000,000 units in sales. Now, we are talking about at least 10 million of the Galaxy S3 smartphones that run on the Android operating system circulating in the hands of users, and not just “shipped” which indicates that some units might still be sitting on store shelves. Well, the person to break this good news to the masses would be Shin Jong-kyun, head of Samsung’s information technology and mobile communication division, who mentioned to reporters recently that the South Korean conglomerate has already sold over 10 million Samsung Galaxy S3s ever since the handset was unveiled in recent memory.
There was no exact figure, but you know for sure that there is plenty of demand for the next big thing always, considering how the hot selling Galaxy S2 took five months to hit the 10 million mark. Are you one of those who contributed to Samsung’s bottom line so that they are able to achieve this particular landmark figure? If you are, giving yourself a pat on the back for the helping hand.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: mobileburn