The folks over at Samsung must be grinning from ear to ear – after all, you would, too, if your latest product in the smartphone market has racked up over 10,000,000 units in sales. Now, we are talking about at least 10 million of the Galaxy S3 smartphones that run on the Android operating system circulating in the hands of users, and not just “shipped” which indicates that some units might still be sitting on store shelves. Well, the person to break this good news to the masses would be Shin Jong-kyun, head of Samsung’s information technology and mobile communication division, who mentioned to reporters recently that the South Korean conglomerate has already sold over 10 million Samsung Galaxy S3s ever since the handset was unveiled in recent memory.
There was no exact figure, but you know for sure that there is plenty of demand for the next big thing always, considering how the hot selling Galaxy S2 took five months to hit the 10 million mark. Are you one of those who contributed to Samsung’s bottom line so that they are able to achieve this particular landmark figure? If you are, giving yourself a pat on the back for the helping hand.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March