A few days ago, the Sony Xperia GX was spotted at the FCC, leading us to believe that a US launch of the phone (originally destined for Japan) could be announced in due time. While FCC filings may not necessarily indicate a release in the US, it seems that Xperia GX hopefuls will be pleased to learn that it could be more likely than they think thanks to these leaked photos which shows off an international version of the Xperia GX, also referred to as the LT29i, or codename “Hayabusa”. Compared to the Japan-bound Xperia GX, this particular model closely resembles the build with the exception that it is missing the FeliCa logo under the LED flash and also appears to sport a different chrome rim around the phone.
According to its rumored specs, the Sony LT29i Hayabusa is expected to feature a 4.55” HD 720×1280 display, 1GB of RAM, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor with an Adreno 320 GPU along with a 13MP rear-facing camera. No word on when we will be seeing the Hayabusa launched in the US, but assuming that it does, these leaked photos might be an indication of what we will be able to expect.
Next Story: Commercial for Google's Nexus 7 tablet revealed
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-23: Alleged Sony A3500 Photos And Specs Leaked
- 2014-01-27: Alleged Photos Taken By Sony Xperia Z2 "Sirius" Leaked Online
- 2013-11-14: New Sony Xperia Z1s Photo Leaked
- 2013-10-25: Sony Xperia Z1S Spotted In The Wild [Update]