Sprint’s latest flagship device, the HTC Ev0 4G LTE, was released without a 4G LTE network in place, that is until today. Sprint’s 4G LTE network made its debut today and it came out of the gates with a bang. It has gone live in 15 markets today as opposed to the 5 markets that were previously announced.
Known as Network Vision, the high speed network will roll out in and around the following areas: Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City, San Antonio and Waco. Bob Azzi, senior vice president-Network, Sprint, made the following comment on the network: “This new network is performing extremely well and customers should find it consistent, reliable and really fast.”
Sprint plans to continue building its 4G LTE network in the second half of 2012 and plans to have it near complete by 2013. If you live in one of these areas, let us know how the service is and if it is up to expectations.
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2013-04-18: Sprint Announces LTE Expansion In 21 New Markets
- 2012-09-10: Sprint 4G LTE coming to 100 more cities in ‘coming months’
- 2012-03-09: The new iPad for Sprint shows up in Best Buy's database
- 2012-03-02: Sprint Galaxy Nexus arriving in April?
- 2012-01-09: LG Viper 4G LTE headed for Sprint