You’ve probably played Final Fantasy before on your NES and might have some wonderful memories about it. If you’re getting a little nostalgic now, then an Android device will bring you back in time. Japanese video game developer Square Enix is now bringing the original Final Fantasy game to the Android platform. Square Enix has tweaked the graphics of the time to fit in your Android devices, so expect a slightly modernized version of the game.
Other than the minute changes to its gamplay, the game is still very much retro with the original story and characters included. Unlike Final Fantasy III, the original Final Fantasy game that was first released in Japan in 1987 is significantly cheaper at $6.99. You can get the game via Google Play. The size of the application is 46.39MB. Installation via Google Play requires approximately 240MB of available memory.
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Final Fantasy III Headed For PC (Rumor)
- 2013-10-15 Final Fantasy VI Arriving On iOS And Android This Winter
- 2013-06-06 Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iOS And Android
- 2012-10-29 Chrono Trigger finally makes its way onto Android