Unknown to a few Batman fans, Swiss high-end luxury watch and clock manufacturer Jaeger-LeCoultre has actually designed watches for Batman movies. And it seems that Bruce Wayne is loving the famed manufacturer’s work so far. Now that Christopher Nolan’s third and final Dark Knight Rises film has been released to complete the Batman trilogy, Jaeger-LeCoultre is honoring Gotham’s hero by designing a special tribute Reverso chronograph similar to the one worn by Christian Bale in the Dark Knight Rises flick. The watch features a flippable steel case and an engraved bat logo on the back, which is pretty awesome. Availability and pricing has not been announced, although you can check out this watch alongside the one worn by Val Kilmer in Batman Forever at specialty JLC boutiques in Geneva, London, Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
Next Story: Nintendo explains how they test the 3DS
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool