Last week, we saw what could very well be the Nokia Phi smartphone, and earlier this morning, we read about the Windows Phone 8 specifications of the Nokia Phi being “confirmed” by Eldar Murtazin. Right now, what you see above could very well be a design patent from Nokia for the Nokia Phi, although there is a very strong case you could argue for it looking more like the Nokia Lumia 800 or Lumia 900. I guess it is the speaker’s location as well as the width of the screen’s edge that shows off the possibility of it being the actual Nokia Phi, but until something more official crops up, we will just have to take the image above with a grain of salt, and a very large one at that.
Next Story: Baby-driven robots have a bright future
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility