Good news to all Bank of America customers who own an iPhone and an iPad. Now, you won’t have to spend those long minutes lining up at your local ATM to deposit that check. That’s because Bank of America has recently updated its mobile app for iOS to version version 4.0.392. The nifty update now includes the capability to make check deposits, receive Bank of America Alerts as push notifications, choose the BankAmeriDealsTM you want and earn cash back, and securely send money to others using their mobile number or email address.
MyBankTracker previously said that the aforementioned features will also be heading to Android and Windows Phone soon. “Using the Bank of America Mobile App and the camera on their iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or tablet and Windows phone, mobile banking users can now deposit checks without visiting an ATM or banking center,” said Tara Burke, a Bank of America spokesperson. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, you can get it via the iTunes App Store.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2014-03-12: iOS 7.1 Reminds Users Of 15 Minute Window While Making In-App Purchases
- 2014-03-05: Gmail For iOS Finally Supports Background Refresh