Good news to all Bank of America customers who own an iPhone and an iPad. Now, you won’t have to spend those long minutes lining up at your local ATM to deposit that check. That’s because Bank of America has recently updated its mobile app for iOS to version version 4.0.392. The nifty update now includes the capability to make check deposits, receive Bank of America Alerts as push notifications, choose the BankAmeriDealsTM you want and earn cash back, and securely send money to others using their mobile number or email address.
MyBankTracker previously said that the aforementioned features will also be heading to Android and Windows Phone soon. “Using the Bank of America Mobile App and the camera on their iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or tablet and Windows phone, mobile banking users can now deposit checks without visiting an ATM or banking center,” said Tara Burke, a Bank of America spokesperson. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, you can get it via the iTunes App Store.
- 2014-04-22: Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20: Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust