Love telling the time? Well, you might as well do it in style, and Casio has just the thing for you with their latest G-Shock 30th anniversary watch which is set for a release in April next year. In fact, Casio has already lined up its fair share of event that will kick off around the world to commemorate three decades’ worth of their G-Shock line of tough timepieces. Sure, these are not Rolexes or Breitlings, and there is no need to look after them for the next generation just like a Patek. Boasting a vivid red color, it is reminiscent of the rising sun that is paired with the gold accents and back plate in order to make it a worthy candidate for a 30th anniversary timepiece.
Each watch’s design is a throwback to some of the most popular models as you glean through the G-Shock range’s history. Do bear in mind that time and tide wait for no man, and so too does this 30th anniversary G-Shock Red Line timepiece as it will be a limited edition release that has a run of just 12,000 units across the quartet of models. Needless to say, placing your order early would make plenty of sense in this case.
Next Story: Bounce WiFi Enhancer
- 2013-11-14: Casio Exilim EX-10 Announced
- 2013-09-02: Casio Claims They Are Prepared For Smartwatches From The Competition
- 2013-08-08: New Casio G-Shock Watches Come With Bluetooth And Other Features
- 2013-06-25: Verizon Casio G'zOne Commando 4G LTE
- 2013-06-11: Alleged Casio Commando 4G LTE Leaked
- 2013-03-06: Casio G-Shock Watches Communicate With iPhones
- 2012-12-05: G-Shock Plays Nice With iPhone
- 2011-12-30: Casio G-SHOCK GB-6900 arriving in March 2012 (updated)
- 2011-03-29: Casio launches two new eco-friendly G-Shock watches