Back in July, we reported on the ChargeCard Kickstarter project which essentially lets you connect your iPhone to your computer via charger that’s about the size of a credit card. This is highly convenient due to its shape and size that basically allowed users to slip the charger into their wallet and bring it with them wherever they go. Unfortunately its limitation was the fact that it was designed only for iOS devices in mind as it utilized the 30-pin dock connector. Well the good news for non-iOS users out there is that the folks behind the original ChargeCard are back with a new Kickstarter project, this time for a ChargeCard with a micro USB that will charge Android and Blackberry devices (just to name a few). The rest of its features remains the same as its iOS counterpart. The project has long since surpassed its goal of $50,000 with 11 days to go, so if you’d like to get your hands on the micro USB version of the ChargeCard, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10