While the next-gen iPhone has yet to receive an official release date, let alone an official announcement, it seems that carriers in Europe are at it again. European carrier, Deutsche Telekom have reportedly (via iPhone-ticker.de)begun offering their customers pre-order tickets through their distribution partners. This basically guarantees customers that they will receive the iPhone the minute it becomes available. These tickets are given on a first-come-first-serve basis so if you’re living in Europe and want the next-gen iPhone, you might want to check it out. According to the rumors, Apple is set for an official announcement of the next iPhone on the 12th of September and the phone is expected to go on sale 9 days later on the 21st of September. Since official invites have yet to go out, these dates shouldn’t be taken as concrete just yet, but either way stay tuned as we will keep you updated with the latest news.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon