Blizzard’s community manager Bashiok mentioned a while back that the upcoming Diablo 3 patch 1.0.4 could be arriving in the fourth week of August, and it seems that may very well be true and that the patch itself could be rolled out as soon as Tuesday. According to reports, Blizzard has uploaded the patch in advance onto the patching servers, which means that there is a very good chance that the patch could be rolled out tomorrow to players logging into the game. Patch 1.0.4 is expected to bring about a lot of changes to the game, namely changes to the way skills are used, Magic Find, monster difficulty, Legendary item changes and etc. Hopefully these changes will be big enough to convince players to come back to the game who might have otherwise been frustrated at the game, which based on the sentiments of the majority, felt like something of a letdown compared to its predecessor. In any case this is by no means a confirmation, so fingers crossed!
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S DUOS announced
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released