Good news Guild Wars 2 players, we know that the launch of the game is close at hand, but what if you can’t wait until this weekend (for pre-purchasers)? Well it seems that ArenaNet has decided to host another stress test for the game which will be taking place on Tuesday, August 21st and is expected to run from 3PM EDT to 7PM EDT, giving Guild Wars fans a good four hours of gaming before the official launch. However it should be noted that because this is a stress test meant to, well, stress the servers and find any issues that might hamper the launch of the game, do not expect the experience to be a very smooth one. However we guess that there are players out there who simply want to enjoy the world that ArenaNet has created and don’t really care about any lag or problems that might occur during the process. The developer has also stated that they will be actively working on the game during the event, so there might be some connection issues and some features which might seem a little off. So, who has pre-purchased or pre-ordered Guild Wars 2?
- 2013-08-23: Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition Announced
- 2013-07-01: ArenaNet Opens Guild Wars 2 APIs To Developers
- 2013-06-27: ArenaNet To Release Guild Wars 2 Updates Every Two Weeks Now
- 2013-05-14: Guild Wars 2 Expansion Pack Currently Underway According To NCsoft
- 2013-01-29: Guild Wars 2 Content Update Arrives
- 2012-11-28: ArenaNet introduces character makeover options for Guild Wars 2
- 2012-11-02: The Lost Shores will be the next Guild Wars 2 update