If you’re a fan of Kyocera’s products, then the recently announced Kyocera Rise (alongside the Kyocera Hydro) might have gotten your attention. The good news is that according to the folks at TechnoBuffalo, they have managed to get their hands on what appears to be a Sprint document that revealed that the Kyocera Rise will be released on the carrier’s network come 19th August. This is coincidentally the same day that Sprint is rumored to launch the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE as well, so we guess you will now have more phones to choose from. As far as its specs are concerned, the Kyocera Rise will sport a QWERTY keyboard, a 1GHz single-core processor with 512MB of RAM, a 3.2MP rear-facing camera, a 3.5 HVGA display, WiFi, GPS and will run on Android 4.0 ICS. Not the most powerful of phones compared to the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE’s rumored specs, but given that it’s only $19.99 on a two-year contract, it will probably be an attractive buy for those shopping on a budget.
Next Story: Omega Status Bar for Android looks pretty good
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling