Yes, while we caught a blurry glimpse of what could possibly be the next generation iPhone a few hours ago, here we are with yet another angle of the alleged handset from Apple, this time coming from French site Nowhereelse.fr. What you see compares the front face of the next generation iPhone (iPhone 5) with that of its predecessor, the iPhone 4S. Nothing new has been revealed in the latest round image leaks, although assuming that is actually part of the iPhone 5, it just goes to show that Apple’s veil of secrecy is no longer that secure as before.
Should the above image be accurate by all accounts, then it is confirmation that will remove all grains of salt from the mouths who were wondering whether the iPhone 5 would come with a larger screen or not. The bump from 3.5” to 4” might not sound like much, considering how many of the newer smartphones carry a display that is larger than 4”, but at least it is better than nothing, don’t you think so? The plethora of apps and user experience should more than make up for the lack of visual real estate. In any case, all we need to do now is sit tight and be patient for Apple’s September 12th announcement.
Next Story: 3D Pacman gets you all disoriented
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger