Catchy title, right? Well, it actually describes exactly what President Obama and hopeful Mitt Romney are doing in this new video game by Chair Entertainment, powered by the Epic Unreal Engine (yes, that’s the Infinity Blade engine). The free app is called “VOTE!!!” and it has been designed at the right time. Now that the gloves are off on the political stage, voters of both party can actually take action instead of hearing a bunch of non-information on both sides.
Behind the game, this is a way to attract the attention of young voters to the upcoming elections. Yes, you probably wish that there was another way, like talking about the issues or trying to find concrete solutions to the country’s problems, but VOTE!!!” seems more like “the plan” than the “backup plan” to get additional votes.
In any case, this time, the (fictional) election is truly in your hands. What do you think? Is this a good way to call young voters to action, or is it one more step towards idiocracy? [download link] – video in the full page
Next Story: Bing integrates Quora to social sidebar
- 2014-03-06: HUVr's Hoverboard Video Turns Out To Be A Prank
- 2014-02-20: DHL Trolls Its Rivals Into Advertising For Them [Humor]
- 2014-02-12: Conan O'Brien Turns Down Microsoft CEO Job Offer
- 2013-12-12: Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- 2013-11-01: Jimmy Kimmel Tricks Passersby With Fake Scentee, Hilarity Ensues