We don’t really make it a habit of covering news regarding cosmetics and makeup, but when those things somehow merge with technology, that’s a different story all together. Now we’re sure that some of you guys have seen the Nokia Lumia devices, like the 800 and 900 that have come in some pretty bright and eye-catching colors, such as pink and cyan. Well it seems that in an attempt to make the Lumia 900 more female-friendly, cosmetics brand Duality Cosmetics has launched a nail polish that is supposedly in the same finish as the pink Nokia Lumia 900.
We can imagine this will look pretty striking for women when they hold their pink Lumia devices with their matching pink fingernails! The bad news is that this batch of nail polishes are expected to be limited in capacity and will only be available in one-day-only salons in Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles. Now we have to wonder if perhaps cyan might be the color that will be next.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2013-05-08: AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-02-28: Chrome Plated Nokia Lumia 900 Is Fancy Looking
- 2013-01-25: AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2012-12-03: Windows Phone 7.8 spotted on the Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-11-05: Nokia Lumia 900 with Windows Phone 7.8 seen in China?