It is probably safe to assume that there are hundreds, maybe even thousands of designs out there to choose from when it comes to iPhone cases. However there is also a good chance that the case you choose could be one that someone else is using. While some users don’t care, others might especially given the apparent fashion faux pas of showing up at the same venue wearing identical clothing. In any case if you wanted a unique iPhone case, the folks at Polychemy might have something for you.
If the name Polychemy is one that isn’t familiar to you, they are an online designer boutique from Singapore that specializes in 3D technology. What they do is that they print 3D cases for the iPhone and Blackberry device using a 3D printer, and this allows for cases with a unique look and intricate designs to be created. If you’d like to learn more about their cases or perhaps order one for yourself, pop on over to their website to check out their designs.
- 2014-04-10: Staples To Offer In-Store 3D Printing Service
- 2014-04-09: 3D Printed Human Heart Might Be Realized Soon
- 2014-04-03: 3D Printer Hacked, Now A Robot Tattoo Artist
- 2014-04-01: Three Over Seven Lets You Scan Your Feet To Custom Print Shoes
- 2014-03-25: ChocaByte Is Affordable 3D Chocolate Printer