This coming August 29th, Samsung will be holding an event at IFA in Berlin, Germany, where the South Korean consumer electronics giant intends to rain on Apple’s parade. How do they plan to go about doing that? The answer is simple – there are rumors (which are going around pretty strong) that talk about how Apple might just debut their next generation iPhone sometime in the middle of September, so why not take away a little bit of its edge by announcing their sequel to the celebrated Galaxy Note smartphone (some say phablet) at IFA 2012?
a Samsung spokesman said on Friday, “We plan to unveil the next Galaxy Note at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin on August 29.” That is as much as Samsung or any of their spokespersons are willing to divulge, but since this has come from the horse’s mouth itself, we would take it to be gold. Personally, do you think a release of the Galaxy Note 2 before the iPhone would dampen Apple’s sales figures? I would say that the negative impact, if any, would be minimal as most people have already made up their minds which camp they are on beforehand. Otherwise, we would not have seen Spider-Man released before The Dark Knight Rises, as the latter has still outearned Peter Parker at the box office just two weeks and running, right?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon