There is just something about colors that make life a whole lot more interesting, and thank the heavens that vehicles do not just come in black as Henry Ford envisioned. Well, the world of smartphones might lean more towards the business-like side, but this does not mean that black, silver and white are our only options. NO sir, Samsung thought otherwise as well, and has introduced new colors to their Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone that were inspired by Earth’s richest materials, and without further ado (drumroll, please), here are the new colors that the Galaxy S3 will come in – Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey.
Needless to say, availability of colors will vary depending on the country and carrier/retailer, so there is no guarantee that wherever you are staying at the moment will receive any, or all of the colors mentioned above. Apart from the cosmetic change, everything else underneath the hood will remain the same, so do not expect any kind of high powered internal upgrade. [Press Release]RELATED
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Nokia's New Video Highlights How The Lumia 1520 Was Made Using Recycled CDs
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Samsung Patent Might Hint At Galaxy S5's Design
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,