Depending on what type of driver you are, the company STRUT may or may not be familiar to you. For those unfamiliar, STRUT is a company that specializes in automotive jewelry accessories, such as chrome grills, rims and the likes. Now it seems that they have decided to expand and are now trying their hand at the mobile computing sector and has since introduced the STRUT LaunchPort System for the iPad.
Pictured above is the system and it is essentially a docking stand for your iPad and even comes with a protective case for your tablet and will even charge the device without wires. The LaunchPort System is hand-crafted from stainless steel and has been given a triple coating of chrome. The protective case will come in a variety of different designs – walnut burl, carbon fiber, leopard print or sparkle pink.
If you think that this is a pretty classy looking docking system for your iPad and wouldn’t mind getting your hands on it, you can expect to fork out a whopping $1,250 for it ($1,000 for the pedestal and $250 for the case). It is expected to go on display at the New York International Gift Fair later this month before going on sale.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst