As Instagram would have us believe, it seems that a lot of people enjoy taking photos of their food with their smartphones, and given how good our smartphone cameras are these days, it’s hardly surprising. However this fact was picked up on by Adam Sacks who decided to parody it by creating a fake iPhone 5 keynote video and described the device as being “the best phone to take pictures of your food.” If you’ve watch any of Apple’s keynotes in the past, you know that they like taking you through the design process where various people who worked on the device talk about the different aspects of it. Adam Sacks has mimicked all of that and to prevent further spoilage of the video, check it out in the video above and let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger