Valve, the popular video game development and digital distribution company, is thinking out of the box as it plans to launch a new line of software titles ranging from creativity to productivity this coming September 5. Via press release, the famed creators of Counter-Strike, Left 4 Dead, and Half-Life, said that the announcement marks a major expansion to its platform.
Many of the launch titles will take advantage of popular Steamworks features, however, Valve did not reveal the upcoming titles it is planning to introduce next month. But the gaming company assured that more titles will be gradually added following the launch.
“The 40 million gamers frequenting Steam are interested in more than playing games,” said Mark Richardson at Valve. “They have told us they would like to have more of their software on Steam, so this expansion is in response to those customer requests.”RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: steam, valve,
- Seen at: store.steampowered