The other day a photo was leaked which some have speculated could be HTC’s answer to the Samsung Galaxy Note. Unfortunately due to the nature of the photo, it was hard to gauge just how big the display is, let alone its exact dimensions. Well another photo has been recently leaked although we’re not sure if it’s the same photo or a photo of the same phone, or it could be an entirely new device altogether.
According to the Chinese forums, this device is expected to be known as the HTC One X+, or the Endeavor C2, which according to past rumors is a beefed up version of the One X. If the rumors are true, it will sport a faster 1.7GHz NVIDIA Tegra-3 quad-core processor along with more RAM. Like we said earlier, it’s hard to tell if the phone in the photo has a larger 5” display or if it will sport a 4.7” one like its predecessor.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-24: Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2012-10-01: More HTC One X+ photos surface
- 2012-09-28: HTC One X+ specs leaked in O2 brochure
- 2012-09-27: HTC One X+ with T-Mobile's branding spotted in leaked photo
- 2012-08-06: HTC Sense 4.1 for the international One X leaked