Apple has issued a press invitation for an event that will be held this September 12th, and this is the day where the world stops in its tracks (most of the smartphone crazy world, anyways) for a moment as the iPhone 5 is touted to be unveiled then. It is rather interesting that the shadow cast at the bottom of the number “12” resembles a “5”, which might be an indicator of things to come.
Apart from the simple graphic that you see above, the invitation that blasted email inboxes of journalists detailed San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater as the venue of choice this coming September 12th, where 10 a.m. Pacific Time is when your calendar should see a reminder. The tag line “It’s almost here” will definitely have iPhone fanboys wet their pants as they count down to slightly more than a week away before they are able to get their hands on what is most likely the “best iPhone yet”.
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-13 iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05 iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28 Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22 Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2013-01-15 iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]