Apple has issued a press invitation for an event that will be held this September 12th, and this is the day where the world stops in its tracks (most of the smartphone crazy world, anyways) for a moment as the iPhone 5 is touted to be unveiled then. It is rather interesting that the shadow cast at the bottom of the number “12” resembles a “5”, which might be an indicator of things to come.
Apart from the simple graphic that you see above, the invitation that blasted email inboxes of journalists detailed San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater as the venue of choice this coming September 12th, where 10 a.m. Pacific Time is when your calendar should see a reminder. The tag line “It’s almost here” will definitely have iPhone fanboys wet their pants as they count down to slightly more than a week away before they are able to get their hands on what is most likely the “best iPhone yet”.RELATED
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Apple's Listing Of 4K Sharp Display Could Hint At Mac Pro's Arrival
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 5,