BlackBerry 10 devices look set to come with a native Facebook app, as revealed at the BlackBerry Jam Americas conference earlier this morning. Needless to say, in order to maintain a sense of uniformity across various platforms, the native Facebook app resembles those found on Android and iOS platforms, albeit being 100% integrated with the operating system while promising to make full use of its spanking new Flow interface. Not only that, there will also be native LinkedIn, Twitter and Foursquare apps just for BlackBerry 10 alone at launch.
On a side note, is it just me, or did the entire RIM team on stage earlier this morning sound rather defeated even when they were making introductions and presentations of new and upcoming features of BlackBerry 10? All the doom and gloom clouds did not seem to lift just yet, but perhaps things might look up for RIM in the days and months ahead although I would not bet on that fully, how about you?
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2012-12-05 Facebook For BlackBerry 3.3 Now Available
- 2012-07-10 Images of Facebook app for BlackBerry 10 leaked
- 2011-12-20 Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to 2.0
- 2011-07-27 Facebook for BlackBerry 2.0 released
- 2011-07-25 New BlackBerry phone to be announced tomorrow?