We did catch some leaks of a photo as well as a rendering of the upcoming Blackberry 10 L-Series smartphone sometime this week, where this is one device that will roll off RIM’s production lines that will not come with their signature physical keyboard. Since the outside is pretty much set (although do bear in mind that what we have seen so far are most probably just prototypes, and the final release might veer off course – the degree greatly depends on test user input), why not take a gander at what lies underneath the hood instead?
What you see above could very well be part of the first collection of images of the Blackberry 10 L-Series smartphone’s innards, hailing from a Vietnamese Blackberry forum. It has so far confirmed the inclusion of a NFC antenna, in addition to a 1800mAh battery that ought to last a full day at best, a rather plasticky construction, and a dual-core processor. Presumably, you will be able to choose from black and white color options available, while the camera is said to come with burst mode capability in addition to video chat support.
Next Story: Facebook test photo synchronization on Android
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-07-11 Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-02-04 BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2013-01-28 White BlackBerry 10 Z10 Pictures Leak Online