If you think that the Olympics had its fair share of superhuman feats, perhaps you might want to check out some of the more obscure achievements among humanity in the world of computer games. Case in point, avid Diablo 3 player who goes by the handle “Alkaizer” has maxed out the Paragon system which was introduced a couple of weeks ago, touching level 100 within that short period – while amazing the interested Internet populace at the same time.
This is no mean feat, considering how we are talking about another 100 levels on top of the level 60 cap in the vanilla Diablo 3 title. The two weeks that Alkaizer took is an achievement worth talking about, considering how in theory, most folks would have taken months or even a year of game time to arrive at this pinnacle considering the hundreds of millions of experience points one has to amass. Imagine this, each Paragon level increase requires you to obtain double the experience points required in the previous level, and this geometric increase is not to be sneezed at.
Check out the video above to see how Alkaizer managed this seemingly superhuman feat in just a fortnight. We should see more Paragon Level 100 characters running around after this soon…
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works