Bioware has just announced Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, and the team developing it will be the same one that worked on Dragon Age: Origins, so you can be sure that “Inquisition” should continue in the fine Bioware tradition of exceptional story telling within the CRPG genre. Do expect Dragon Age 3: Inquisition to make use of DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine, and just in case that particular engine sounds familiar to you, it is because that is the very same engine that will also see action for other upcoming EA published games including Command & Conquer: Generals 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter 2 and Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel.
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has been under development for a couple of years already, and the third game in the series will definitely reflect new features that are the result of fan feedback, and this bit of news will definitely bode well for fans of the upcoming title. Right now, Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has been slated for a late 2013 release, so you might want to concentrate on other games first as the end of next year is still a relatively long way off. No mention on the specific platform(s) Dragon Age 3: Inquisition will arrive on, but we can assume that the usual suspects of the PC, Xbox 360 and the PS3 will be part of the equation.
- 2014-03-03: Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy Being Considered For PS4/Xbox One
- 2013-12-09: BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- 2013-11-14: BioWare Unveils Sovereign Replica Statue
- 2013-08-01: Star Wars: The Old Republic Skips On Subscriber Reward Due To "Technical Hurdles"
- 2013-06-06: Star Wars: The Old Republic Asia Pacific Servers Shutting Down In Next Few Months