So maybe the iPhone 5 was not the iPhone that you’ve been waiting for all this while and you’re looking for a change of scenery; Android perhaps. Well if you’re thinking about making the switch, it seems that the folks at HTC have a pretty sweet deal going on for iPhone owners. As you can see in the ad above, HTC is currently offering a deal to iPhone owners where if they trade in their used iPhone and purchase a HTC One X handset at the same time, you will be entitled to receive a urBeats headset (which is apparently worth $99) for free. This is probably an ideal situation for owners with older iPhone models, like the first gen up to the 3GS since they can probably fetch better prices if they were to sell an iPhone 4S. If this sounds like a pretty sweet deal and you wouldn’t mind a free pair of earphones with your new HTC One X, head on over to HTC’s website for the details. So, who’s trading in their old iPhone for the HTC One X?
Next Story: Motorola pokes fun of Apple's Maps in new ad
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-04-15 Sharp Fall Off Expected In Spring iPhone Sales
- 2013-04-02 HTC One X Rumored To Receive Android 4.2.2 Update With Sense 5 In June/July
- 2013-02-22 HTC One Syncs From iPhone Backup
- 2012-11-26 HTC One X Jelly Bean Update Goes Global
- 2012-11-12 AT&T HTC One X+, One VX launch details leaked?