Tomorrow, September 12th would mark a very important day in the life of Apple as the world could very well be introduced to the iPhone 5 for the first time (or perhaps it might be known as the new iPhone, who knows?). Well, there are also whispers that there is the possibility of a new and smaller iPad in the works by Cupertino as well, and the general public has christened it the iPad mini, although there is still no official confirmation from Apple as to the naming convention, or even if the device exists, for that matter.
French site NowehereElse does seem to have their fair share of moles, and they managed to snag a photo of what could very well be the alleged iPad mini. So far, everything does seem to look as though it is in line with the rumors of the iPad mini to date. What do you think of the iPad mini, will it be able to be a hit and obliterate all the other tablets in the 7″ form factor market?
Next Story: We'll be live blogging from IDF 2012
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2013-10-22: New iPad Mini Gets Retina Display
- 2013-07-08: Second Generation iPad Mini Might Be Delayed
- 2013-05-05: 10-inch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Rumored
- 2013-03-31: Apple Denied iPad Mini Trademark
- 2013-03-29: Apple Could Ditch Samsung As iPad Mini Display Supplier