Apple is planning on unveiling its next iPhone at its September 12th event. It has been speculated that Apple may actually release the next iPhone on September 21st. We recently reported that FedEx is gearing up for a surge volume event on the dates September 21st to September 24th which, some suggest, is in anticipation for shipping the massive iPhone orders on its release.
This speculation has been further reaffirmed by folks over at Geeky Gadgets who have now claimed to have received inside information from a credible source. According to their source, the next iPhone will indeed become available on Sept 21st.
Another interesting bit that has been claimed by this source is that the device will be available for pre-release on September 14th, two days after the launch event. This is in contrast to the popular notion that the device will become available for pre-order as soon as Apple takes off the wraps on September 12th.
This insider source of information further claims that the price for iPhone 5 will be similar to the current iPhone 4S prices. This, if it’s true, doesn’t really come as a surprise since Apple has a knack of keeping its prices fairly consistent with subsequent launches.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5,
- Seen at: geeky-gadgets