A number of purported iPad mini leaked images have made it to the web so far. Earlier this month, just ahead of iPhone 5′s launch event, we reported about the iPad mini images published by the French site NowhereElse. And now, yet more images of the much-hyped tablet have hit the web.
So far, Apple hasn’t even affirmed the existence of an iPad mini. Thus, we’re not even sure if it is arriving. But with iPhone 5, we saw that Apple couldn’t guard its secrets like it did in the past and much of the details of the new iPhone leaked on to the web well before its arrival. Can the same be the case with Apple’s iPad mini? A Chinese website, Bolopad, has now released new images of the purported tablet.
The images show off a 7.85-inch tablet which has an aluminum back casing as well as a small Lightning connector at the bottom. There are volume buttons on the sides and a physical home button sits neatly at the front of the tablet.
The headphone port is situated at the top and there’s also a black bezel featured on the front, much like Apple’s regular iPad. The big question is, are these images real? We have no idea. What we can state safely, though, is that they seem fairly consistent with earlier leaked image of iPad mini.
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2013-10-22: New iPad Mini Gets Retina Display
- 2013-07-08: Second Generation iPad Mini Might Be Delayed
- 2013-05-05: 10-inch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Rumored
- 2013-03-31: Apple Denied iPad Mini Trademark
- 2013-03-29: Apple Could Ditch Samsung As iPad Mini Display Supplier