Apple is one of the few companies that are masters at design, and you might hark back to the huge ‘Retina’ in Apple’s giant event banner which was unfurled to go along with the new iPad? Well, with the tentative September 12th event coming right up which has most people looking forward to the iPhone 5, there are plenty of rumors to go along with this smartphone – including the much touted larger display (apart from a smaller connector, of course). Apple might have just dropped another hint with the banner at the Yerba Buena Center that was unfurled over the weekend, which could very well point to a 4” display on the iPhone 5.
It seems that the arrays of colors, when looked from a different angle, are actually stretched versions of standard issue iOS icons. Would there be any reason to stretch those icons apart from a printing error? Perhaps this is due to the taller 4” display that carries a 16:9 aspect ratio – what do you think? This is all speculation for the moment, but I will leave the guesswork to you.
Next Story: ADATA Wine Bottle USB flash drive
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch