Word has it that the back of the iPhone 5 is susceptible to scratches, a “feature” which apparently Apple’s Phil Schiller considers to be “normal”. However if protecting the back of your iPhone 5 isn’t really that much of a priority, but instead you’d rather add a bumper case to your iPhone, the folks at Esoterism have something for you in the form of the Embrace-5. This is a pretty fancy and sleek looking aluminum bumper for your brand new iPhone 5, and if you’re wondering where might you have seen that design before, try looking down at your watch (assuming you’re wearing an analog one, not digital).
The top portion of the Embrace-5 features a knob which also makes the bumper case a tool-less one, which at the same time sports a design that “merits a mechanic watch’s classic aesthetic”. We’re not sure how we feel about the weird knob at the top, but if you think it looks great and wouldn’t mind getting one for your iPhone 5, you can expect to pick one up from Esoterism’s website come October for $89.
Next Story: Blackberry 10 N-series spotted in leaked video
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger