We’ve seen plenty of interesting looking cases and sleeves for the iPad before, but we think that this one ranks pretty high on the “cute” list. Known as the Hoodie Sleeve, this is brought to us by the same company that introduced the V-neck shirts for the iPad, Computer Apparel. As you can see in the image above, the Hoodie Sleeve for the iPad, well, looks like a mini hoodie with the drawstrings and the zipper to complete the look, which at the same time doubles as a phone holder as well. It features a knit fleece interior which should keep your iPad nice and warm during the winter and will be available in a variety of different colors. Unfortunately it does not look like it will offer your iPad much protection against drops so if that’s what you’re after, you should probably look elsewhere. However if you want something a bit more novel, the Hoodie Sleeve will be available soon and will set you back $39.99.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"