It’s embarrassing when you go for a class or lecture, or attend a meeting or watch the movies when your phone suddenly starts to ring. This happens to the most careful of us from time to time as turning our phones off or putting it in silent mode just slips our mind. However this rather stylish jacket by designer Victor Johannson might be able to solve your woes by lining the interior of the jacket with the interference principles of a Faraday’s cage. This should in theory block all radio frequencies, thus turning your phone into a rather expensive piece of plastic while in your breast pocket. We’re not sure if this is the best solution, but we have to admit it looks pretty classy and could come in handy for those times when you just don’t want to be reached. Of course turning off your phone will work out the same way, but we’re always open to novel ideas.
- 2014-04-01: Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-24: The Diamond Suit Protects You From Bullets While Looking Incredibly Stylish
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-06: Embroidered LED Lights In Akris RTW Fall 2014 Collection
- 2014-02-14: LED Hats Targets Chic Fashion Crowd