Apple’s 15” MacBook Pro with Retina display certainly looks good, although some might consider 15” a bit too big to carry around, that and its price tag puts it well out of reach for many. Well if you’d like to own a Retina display MacBook Pro, you might be interested to know that it seems that rumors of a 13” Retina MacBook Pro are still rampant and according to DisplaySearch analyst, Richard Shim, a 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display is still on track and will see a production in the fourth quarter.
No word on when exactly the laptop will be announced or released, but Shim speculates that it will be likely after the iPad mini announcement, which according to the rumors should be taking place later this month. So what sort of specs are we looking at here? Shim has “confirmed” that the 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display will feature a display resolution of 2560×1800, versus the 2800×1800 resolution on its 15” sibling. It is also expected to be priced lower than the 15” version which is priced at $2,199 for the basic model.
- 2014-03-05 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- 2013-11-07 Apple Issues Fix For 13" MacBook Pros' Trackpad And Keyboard Woes
- 2013-11-03 OS X Mavericks Taps MacBook Pro's Ambient Light Sensor To Detect Movement
- 2013-10-30 Apple Announces Fix Incoming For MacBook Pros With Keyboard/Trackpad Issues
- 2013-10-28 Late 2013 MacBook Pros Experiencing Keyboard And Trackpad Freezes