Apple’s 15” MacBook Pro with Retina display certainly looks good, although some might consider 15” a bit too big to carry around, that and its price tag puts it well out of reach for many. Well if you’d like to own a Retina display MacBook Pro, you might be interested to know that it seems that rumors of a 13” Retina MacBook Pro are still rampant and according to DisplaySearch analyst, Richard Shim, a 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display is still on track and will see a production in the fourth quarter.
No word on when exactly the laptop will be announced or released, but Shim speculates that it will be likely after the iPad mini announcement, which according to the rumors should be taking place later this month. So what sort of specs are we looking at here? Shim has “confirmed” that the 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display will feature a display resolution of 2560×1800, versus the 2800×1800 resolution on its 15” sibling. It is also expected to be priced lower than the 15” version which is priced at $2,199 for the basic model.RELATED
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July
- Next-Gen Mac Pro To Be "Really Different"
- Follow: Macbook Pro,
- Seen at: news.cnet